영문칼럼

영문칼럼

제목 Good News for People Who Suffer from Mental Disorders, Chronic Illnesses, and Terminal Sicknesses
등록일 2019년 03월 11일 16시 20분 작성자 관리자
첨부파일

Hello. This is Pastor Shin from Christian Spiruality Academy.

오늘은 "정신질환, 고질병, 불치의 병자들에게 드리는 기쁜 소식"이란 제목으로 한번 생각해보도록 하겠습니다.

I would like to talk to you under the title, "Good News for People Who Suffer from Mental Disorders, Chronic Illnesses, and Terminal Sicknesses."

아시다시피, 저는 성령이 내주하는 기도훈련을 하는 사역을 하고 있죠.

As you know by now, my ministry is to train people to pray so the Holy Spirit will come within them.

그러나 이 기도는 쉽지 않습니다.

But this prayer is not easy to do.

그래서 지금까지 3년 가까운 시간동안 1000명이 넘는 사람들이 이 기도훈련을 소망하였고, 수백명의 사람들이 기도훈련을 시작하였습니다.

Over a thousand people requested me to train them, and hundreds of people started it.

그러나 성령이 동행하는 기도의 사람들은 생각보다 많지 않아요.

Unfortunately, there are only a small number of people who have the Holy Spirit dwelling within them; a lot less than you'd think.

나머지 사람들은 중도에 포기하였거나, 한 때 성령이 갓 임재하는 현상이 나타났지만, 기도가 느슨해져서 지지부진한 이들도 허다합니다.

Many people gave up in the middle of it. Some had phenomena where the Holy Spirit revealed himself in them, but the power weakened as they stopped praying as hard.

그래서 이 기도는 마음만 먹으면 누구나 할 수 있겠지만 처음부터 절치부심의 각오로 임하는 사람들이 기도의 열매를 따먹을 확률이 크죠.

Only the people who are determined to see results tend to actually go through and see their lives change, although anyone can start.

그래서 저는 그런 사람들을 찾다가 세상에서 해결할 수 없는 지난한 삶의 문제가 있는 사람들에게 (그 확률이) 많다는 것을 발견했습니다.

I realized the people with irresolvable problems in life have the strong will and determination; and they are more likely to follow through.

그래서 그런 사람들에게 우선적으로 기회를 주고 있어요.

I do give them upper hand in joining me.

그러나 다른 삶의 문제보다 더 확연하게 나타나는 문제가 바로 정신질환, 고질병. 원인을 알거나 모르거나 간에, 현대의 의학으로는 치유할 수 없는 불치의 병입니다.

Out of all the issues you can possibly have in your life, mental disorders, chronic and/or terminal illnesses are the ones that stand out the most, whether you know the cause or not.

그래서 이런 사람들에게 제 사역을 알려서 기회를 주고 싶습니다.

I would like to reach out to people who have these issues and help them.

그러나 우리네 주변에는 이런 환자들이 널려 있음에도 불구하고, 생각보다 반응이 뜨뜻미지근합니다.

But many times, although there are many who suffer from these conditions, they are not too excited to hear what I have to say.

그 동안 신앙생활을 하면서, 목회자가 이런 투의 기적을 이야기하는 것을 수도 없이 들어왔기 때문입니다.

It is becuase they've heard this kind of pitch from churches and pastors many times before.

그러나 그들 대부분은 죄다 양치기 소년이였죠.

And they've all been the boy who cried wolf.

그래서 목회자가 어떤 이야기를 하더라도 사람들이 별 관심을 갖지 않는 이유입니다.

So people couldn't care less about what I say, or what other pastors say.

"귀 있는 자는 들을지어다 이 세대를 무엇으로 비유할까 비유하건대 아이들이 장터에 앉아 제 동무를 불러 이르되 우리가 너희를 향하여 피리를 불어도 너희가 춤추지 않고 우리가 슬피 울어도 너희가 가슴을 치지 아니하였다 함과 같도다" 마태복음 11: 15-17 말씀입니다.

"Whoever has ears, let them hear. “To what can I compare this generation? They are like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling out to others:“ ‘We played the pipe for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not mourn.’" says in Matthew 11: 15-17.

그래서 저는 예수님의 기적이 생각이 났어요.

I thought of Jesus' miracles when I thought about the hardships we face today.

예수님이 구원의 통로를 말해주시고, 그 비밀을 알려주어도, 아무도 관심을 갖지 않았기 때문입니다.

No one seems to listen, although Jesus has revealed the mystery of salvation and how to achieve it.

제가 충주에서 이 사역을 시작한지 3년이 가까이 되었으며, 이곳을 한번이라도 다녀간 사람드링 1000명이 족히 넘었을 것입니다.

It's been near 3 years since I started my ministry in ChoongJoo, and over 1000 people have visited our facility.

또한 주말이나 주일에는 100여명이 넘는 사람들로 발 디딜 틈이 없어요.

And there are more than 100 people over the weekends; it gets really busy now.

그러므로 이들의 옷을 붙들고 한번 물어보세요.

So if you have a chance to talk to one of thme, ask.

정말 이 기도훈련을 하면, 기적이 일어나고 귀신이 쫓겨나며 정신질환과 고질병이 치유가 되며 불치병이 낫느냐고 말입니다.

Ask them if they can really experience miracles of expelling demons and healing incurable diseases.

왜 영성학교가 사람들로 발 디딜 틈이 없다고 말하면서 굳이 다른 사람들에게 관심을 갖게 하려고 안간힘을 쓰는 걸 보면 뭔가 심상찮은 냄새가 난다고 하는 이들도 있을 것입니다.

I'm pretty sure some may say, "Then how come do you keep on advertising your academny and try to get people's attention, when you claim that it is already too busy with people coming in?"

. 그렇죠. 영성학교는 지금의 인원으로도 과포화상태에 이르렀습니다.

Yes, you're right. CSA is already in the state of over-saturation.

궁금하시면 일요일이나 주말에 오시면 알게 될 것이예요.

You are welcome to join us over a weekend, or a Sunday, if you are curious.

그러나 아직도, 세상에서 문제를 해결할 수 없는 사람들에게 손을 내미는 이유는 성령께서 제게 명령하신 사역이기 때문입니다.

But the reason I still give a hand is because this is what the Holy Spirit commanded me to do; this is my mission here on Earth.

"열두 해를 혈루증으로 앓아 온 한 여자가 있어 많은 의사에게 많은 괴로움을 받았고 가진 것도 다 허비하였으되 아무 효험이 없고 도리어 더 중하여졌던 차에 예수의 소문을 듣고 무리 가운데 끼어 뒤로 와서 그의 옷에 손을 대니 이는 내가 그의 옷에만 손을 대어도 구원을 받으리라 생각함일러라" 마가복음 5: 25-28 말씀입니다.

The Bible says in Mark 5: 25-28: And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years. She had suffered a great deal under the care of many doctors and had spent all she had, yet instead of getting better she grew worse. When she heard about Jesus, she came up behind him in the crowd and touched his cloak, because she thought, “If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed.”

예수님을 찾아온 혈루증에 걸린 여인은 자신의 병을 치유하려고 가진 재산을 다 허비하였지만 병이 점점 더 깊어졌습니다.

The woman who came for Jesus had spent all her money to heal her sickness, but it only became worse.

그러던 중 어떤 젊은 선지자가 기적으로 병을 치유한다는 소문을 들었죠.

Then she heard there was a young prophet that heals people with miracles.

그래서 그녀는 지푸라기라도 잡는 심정으로 무작정 예수님을 찾아나섰습니다.

So she ventured out, seeking Jesus, because there was nothing else she could have done.

오랜 여행끝에 예수님의 무리를 발견하자 손의 힘이 쭉 빠졌어요.

After a long journey, she again was in despair.

이미 인산인해를 이루어 예수님의 관심을 갖는 것조차 기적에 가까운 일이였기 때문입니다.

There were already a large crowd gathering around him, and just catching his attention would be a miracle itself.

그러나 그녀는 포기하지 않고 천신만고 끝에 예수님 가까이까지 가는데 성공하였어요.

She didin't give up; she finally went near him.

그러나 예수님의 눈을 마주치는 것은 도저히 기대할 수가 없었습니다.

But it was impossible for her to get Jesus to look at her.

그래서 그녀는 용기를 내어 예수님의 옷자락만이라도 만져보자는 심정으로 다가섰어요.

So she courageosly went up to him hoping to even touch his clothes.

그러나 기적이 일어났죠.

And there was a miracle.

그녀의 병이 순식간에 사라진 것입니다.

Her illness disappeared in a moment.

지금까지 저를 찾아온 수많은 사람들은 죄다 이 여인과 같은 사람들이였을 것입니다.

People who came to me with their problems are probably like the lady in the scripture.

이미 가진 돈은 다 써버렸으며, 이제는 더 이상 할 수있는 게 없는 사람들이였죠.

They already spent their everything to resolve their issues, and they probably didn't have anything they can do.

그러나 용기를 내어 예수님의 옷이라도 만져보겠다는 믿음을 가지고 찾아온다면, 제가 이를 거절할 권리가 없습니다.

But if they come with faith and determination, just like that lady who wanted to just touch Jesus' clothes, I have no right to reject any of them.

오늘도 이 이야기를 하는 이유입니다.

And that is why I am saying this.

2년 반동안 수많은 기적이 일어나서 귀신이 쫓겨나고 정신질환이 치유되었고, 고질병이 나았으며 불치의 병이 사라졌으며 가족들의 불화와 극심한 재정문제를 비롯해서 지난한 문제가 해결되었습니다.

Many people resolved the problems they had: evil spirits were expelled, illnesses were healed, their health was restored, and the issues they had with people around them were solved.

그래도 저의 말을 믿지 못하겠거든 '크리스천 영성학교'라는 다음 카페에 들어가서 훈련생들이나 졸업생들이 올린 후기를 찬찬히 읽어보시고, 그래도 미심쩍다면 직접 충주 영성학교에 찾아와서 사람들을 붙들고 확인해보시기 바랍니다.

If you cannot believe me, go to my website and read what other people have wrote. You can even come to our academy and ask the staff yourself.

이것은 가진 현금이 없어도 되며, 누구나 믿음만 있으면 시작할 수 있어요.

You don't need money to do this; anyone can do it if he/she has faith.

물론 저같은 투로 이야기하는 사람들도 적지 않을 것입니다.

And there will be people who talk very strictly and honestly, just like me.

그러나 여기는 치유집회나 은사집회 혹은 안수기도를 해주는 곳이 아닙니다.

However, CSA is not a place that holds revival meetings, such as healing rally, miracle rally, and so on.

각종 은사집회에서 병이 나았다는 증명은 그 자리에서 감정에 들떠서 소리치는 게 아니라 적당한 시간이 흐른 후에 의사가 증명해주어야할 것입니다.

The proof of your sickness healed in a healing rally should come from a doctor, after a while, not from your emotions and excitement

그러나 대부분, 그런 곳은 감정을 격앙시키며 분위기를 띄우고 심리적인 방식을 동원하여 입으로 소리치게 만듭니다.

But many times, rallies like that excites people and make them shout out using psychological tactics.

설령, 병이 나았다 하더라도 다른 질병이 곧 기다리고 있을 것이고, 병이 나았다고 천국에 가는 것은 아닙니다.

Even if you have been healed there, other illnesses will wait for you in future; and complete healing doesn't mean you are going to Heaven.

그래서 예수님의 능력으로 문둥병을 고친 아홉명의 문둥병자처럼 병이 나았다 하더라도 지옥의 불길에 던져지는 것입니다.

The 9 lepers were healed by power of Jesus but they were still thrown out to Hell. It's the same thing.

어쨌든 여러분이 정신질환과 고질병, 그리고 불치의 병으로 고통 속에서 신음하고 있다면, 다음 카페의 게시판을 찬찬히 살펴보시고, 집에서라도 혼자 하나님을 부르는 기도를 해보시기 바랍니다.

Anyway, if you are suffering from incurable illnesses, hoping for a miracle, read the columns on my site and pray at home alone. Call out to God.

굳이 영성학교까지 오지 않아도 됩니다.

You don't have to come all the way out here.

혹시라도 혼자 해보시고 어렵다면, 그 때 비로소 영성학교에 와서 코치들에게 도움을 청하시길 바랍니다.

You can always come for help, if you have a hard time doing it by yourself.

그러나 귀신이 드러나는 증상이 보이면 혼자 하기 어려우실 겁니다.

But it would be harder if you start seeing the symptoms of evil spirits revealing themselves.

그때는 영성학교의 도움을 요청하시기 바랍니다.

Then, please ask CSA for help.

영성학교는 언제나 여러분 곁에 있어서 삶과 영혼의 문제를 해결해주고 싶어한다는 것을 잊지마시기 바랍니다.

Please don't forget CSA is here to help you, to resolve problems in your life and soul.

(제가 오늘 아침 이런 주제의 이야기를 꺼낸 이유는) 예수님께서 혹시라도 여러분의 고통스러운 문제를 해결하시려고 영성학교를 세우셨는지 누가 알겠습니까?

Who knows? Maybe Jesus founded CSA, just to help you with your problems and issues.

오늘은 여기까지 하겠습니다. 감사합니다.

That's all for today. Thank you.